Welcome To Nigeria Online News Update, For Your Website Building Call +2348060106302

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll buy danfo for my father, says man who won N1m in Coca-Cola promo


Promise Chukwuemeka, a 20-year-old staff of the National Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO) recently had his fortunes considerably altered. He became a millionaire in the on-going Coca-Cola Open Up for Happiness promo.

Chukwuemeka had decided to attend a baby dedication with a friend at his church, the Living Word Assembly. He and the friend had earlier donated a crate of Coca-Cola to the baby's mother as part of their contribution towards the baby's christening. That singular act has today turned him into a millionaire.

“At the event, I drank a bottle of Coke and my friend drank two bottles. He then asked that I should open the Coke crown and send the code underneath to the short code specified in the advert, claiming that he knew somebody who had won some money in the promo. I was very sceptical at first. Then my friend persuaded me to send it just to have a peace of mind. I did this and now I'm a millionaire for listening to him.” Chukwuemeka said.

Accoding to him, after sending the number underneath the crown cork, he received an instant text message telling me that if he won, he would be contacted immediately. “Two weeks from then, they called me on a Tuesday and said that I had won one million naira.
“When I saw the message, I thought it was a trick so I was not too excited.

Story By ADEWALE SANYAOLU
Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banner 3